Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Potpourri


It's Friday
the snow is gently falling outside my window
and I am cozied up on the couch
in front of the tv ~ enjoying my day of nothing



last night we had date night
got off work early
jumped in the car and traveled to see
Jeff Dunham

I have not laughed that hard in a long time
deep belly laughs
pee your pants a little laughs
and we had so much fun


we clapped a lot last night!

So instead of making a list of things I want to get accomplished
while I am off next week

I have been making plans
lunch with Mom and dinner with some girlfriends

although this would never have been my first pick
of a vacation week
I have embraced it ~ after the hustle and bustle 
of December
then fighting off fever and a head cold
I am feeling good and ready to roll!

now for some pretty...



yummy!



I totally want one of these



perfect with a plate of cookies right out of the oven



Wishing you a wonderful week-end
full of laughter and smiles.



9 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what that glass is with the chocolate cubes...but could I order one please?! That's got my name written ALL over it LOL!!

Glad you are feeling well again, have a great week-end! XXXX

Cathi said...

Sounds like your vacation is starting off just perfectly with a date night and a nice cozy relaxing day! Love the "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands" photo (I am "borrowing it")haha...Have a fabulous weekend, my lovely friend! xxoo

Natasha Contreras said...

Just lovely. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too dear!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Happy weekend friend. So glad you are feeling better. Enjoy those lunches next week:)

Mikal said...

I LOVE your vacation plans. Sounds like perfection to me!

That pillow is gorgeous, as is that light above it!!

Stay cozy, read and relax, and have fun!!

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Sounds like the perfect holiday to me ;-)
Enjoy your week x

Sarah said...

these photos are lovely!!
ps i'm hosting a little giveaway on my blog at the moment if you fancy taking a look...ends monday!

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
x

Janelle McCulloch said...

Gorgeous photos! You do such lovely posts. The last image - of the kiss in the car - is adorable. Janelle McCulloch | Library of Design

Donna said...

Love your blog... and Jeff Dunham! Totally pee worthy!