Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Make Mine Chocolate

I just L*O*V*E chocolate

and not just the kind you eat

I have been drawn to just about everything
the color of chocolate brown...

I just love this room
there is something about the dark walls

I am hoping to redo our master bedroom
in chocolate and light blue
once I find a duvet cover or fabric I fall in love with
I will be on my way.

Of course ~ I am also drawn to brown clothing
and have bought some new pieces
to add to my wardrobe

these caught my eye:
they are lovely ~ aren't they?

this one is just gorgeous!


Now ~ I could not go
an entire post about chocolate
and not leave you with some eye candy...

ice cream sandwiches

Lindor balls


chocolate eclairs ~ sinful but oh so good

chocolate dipped strawberries are heavenly

along with one of these
loving all the fruit to dip in the fondue

doesn't this one look yummy?


mini chocolate trifles


these are just sweet!

brownies...
ahh ~ pure heaven



a bowl of chocolate ice cream can chase
all your troubles away!


this just looked fun
made with Cadbury Fingers and Whoppers!


Now I promised you some eye candy...

they are just the sweetest things ever...

Had to throw in one of my 80's idols
Loved him then...


and I do think he has aged VERY well!!

7 comments:

Chez Zizi said...

I too love chocolate (the color as well). I love those chocolate labs and the other day I saw a little chocolate colored shi tzu.
CHocolate is good for the soul, it is really. I love the color on the walls and the contrast of the accessories.
Zizette

mimi charmante said...

I am hungry for dessert...
I like brown a lot as well this time of year.
And Rob... hot, as always. I ran into him kayaking in BC ten years ago - definite just as hot in person...
xx

Cathi said...

Oh, Lori - you are a girl after my own heart....i love chocolate EVERYTHING....especially dessert, but I have alot of chocolate in my wardrobe as well....it would be so lovely on a wall...WOW! Wonderful post!! My mouth is watering...haha.....

Unknown said...

Ooh, I think you win Post of the Day....all totally delicious!!

Love the 3rd dress down and you had me at the very first chocolate dessert....YUM!!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh my!! What are you tryin' to do to me? Just 2 more days without sugar and I have to look at all those ooey gooey pictures. It's almost too much;)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

You naughty girl Lori...I think that I have put on 1/2 a stone just looking at your delicious post. I love the first dress and those puppies make me want to go and get me one.I want the brownies, and the ice cream sandwiches and, maybe some of that ice cream. That will do for starters, then I'll tackle the rest !!!!
Perhaps your next post should be about exercising....on second thoughts, perhaps it shouldn't !!!! XXXX

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

And now I'm starving. PMS might have something to do with that too. Ah ha. Those walls are gorgeous!