Friday, September 25, 2009

Couch Potato

I am a planner
an organizer by nature
I make lists
lots of lists
for everything and anything

During our vacation
I had researched and documented
and printed out sheets of paper
and then brought along the laptop
with more saved things
of things we wanted to see
hours, directions... you get the picture

So you would think that
on my first full week back at work
I would have planned things better
and that it would not be during
Premiere Week!

Yes ~ I am a TV junkie
I admit it
I have a spreadsheet
of the shows that I watch
and they are on this said sheet
the dates and times they start
which ones I will watch
and which ones I will have to record
along with Oprah everyday
yeah ~ I admit THAT too!

So this week
Along with being exhausted
and trying to get back into some sort of routine
I have been watching TV
E*V*E*R*Y night

please don't judge me
I did take Molly to the dog park
on Tuesday night
and got eaten alive by mosquitoes

So this is where I have been
on my couch...
I call it the big comfy couch
I love it ~ maybe too much

I love this one

so pretty

I can see this one is my living room

movie night anyone?

not so comfy ~ but so regal looking

this one looks really comfy
more of a cup of tea and good book couch

this one is for Jackie...

7 comments:

Cathi said...

that is what i plan to do tonight, Lori...be a couch potato....just finished watching my recorded Oprah...haha...

Have a wonderfully relaxing weekend! XXOO

Unknown said...

Is it just me or do round couches just shout "HUGH HEFNER"!!!! I don't know why that is....LOL ;)

A night on the sofa sounds good to me, I have had such a busy week, yesterday I literally had to be in 2 places at the same time - and somehow managed to do both = am exhausted!

I am embarassed to say that I don't even know how to record on our TV....I know, I know, that is terrible....maybe I will make it my new project! Probably just as well though, I do love TV....I'd never go to bed for catching up on all my programmes. I do love "Oprah"....haven't watched that for years :)

Happy Week-end honey xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

PS Am loving Jackie's couch!!!

Not the couch if you're having George Clooney round for the night though is it...if you know what I'm saying ;) It looks a tad fragile :)

Should he ever arrive, I shall report back :)

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Lori, thanks so much for my couch....can't wait to put it in my lounge....does it come complete with George ? ....could be a bit dangerous as I remove a glass to fill up with some cocktail or other and it falls over....never mind, that would be a good excuse to roll around the floor with George a while !!!!!! Sorry, that's Simones influence...naughty Simone!!
Regarding T.V....I watch it all the time...I probably should be in The Guiness Book of Records, the ammount of T.V. that I watch....and I can stay up all night ..... on Oscar night, for example. I don't care...I'm not proud....I admit it !!!!!

Anonymous said...

a t.v. spread sheet? You are committed! I did fall in love with that new show fast forward! did that one make the sheet? It's good if you like that kind of show.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhhh, to have a theater room with that bad boy in it. Sigh!