Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back Home

Back home again and although I LOVE vacation ~ there is something about coming home and sleeping in your own bed. Plus ~ I missed my kids like crazy!

The trip was A*M*A*Z*I*N*G ~ we did not stop and saw so much.

I have pictures to sort through and loads of laundry to do along with a trip to the grocery store...exciting stuff for a Tuesday....

I also have a lot of catching up to do in the blog world.

Wanted to jump on today as I was very sad last night to hear of Patrick Swayze's passing. He fought a good fight, but it still sucks. Being a teen in the 80's I fell in love with him back during The Outsiders and then head over heels when Dirty Dancing came out.

Rest in Peace Patrick ~ thanks for entertaining us with some great characters.


3 comments:

cathi said...

Glad you had a wonderful time, but you are right - there is no place like home.....it makes you appreciate your everyday life. Looking forward to your adventures and pictures...

Very sad about Patrick Swayze, also....what a terrible loss for us all!

Unknown said...

Hey Lori, welcome back! I didn't realize you got to go on vacation without the kiddos...lucky! I know, it is sad about Patrick Swayze, I must've watched Dirty Dancing 100 times back then!

:) T

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hey Lori, welcome back to real life. We've missed you.So glad that you had a good time and look forward to hearing all about it and seeing your photos.
So sad about Patrick Swayze....He fought hard . He touched so many peoples lives with the iconic films that he was in.XXXX