Saturday, September 5, 2009

Start Spreading the News

Start spreading the news
I'm leaving today
Well....tomorrow
if you want to get all technical on me

But I do want to be a part of it
I am so excited I am bursting at the seams

Monday night I hope to be
standing in the middle of Times Square

With my mouth agape ~ I imagine that is how I will react
Hopefully I will have enough sense to
raise my camera and take a few shots myself
and not just stand there like a total tourist


This is my first trip to the
Big Apple
and since there is so much I want to see
I am glad that we are there for an entire week

Some of these things are on the agenda

This majestic lady

Seeing the Rockette's would be so cool
but I think that just the outside of the building
will be sufficient for this time around


Gotta get to the top of this!

Of course there are lots more things on my list
Central Park, Wall St, Serendipity
and on and on and on

Along with some shopping
Of course
I L*O*V*E shopping!


Also we are hoping to take in a couple of shows

and hopefully...


So now I must run off and pack

Because tomorrow morning I will be
on the road - then a train

NYC bound!


xo

4 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

Have a wonderful time Sweetie! Too bad you are not coming for a fun filled week in Detroit! Ok, so it is not that much fun, but definitely thrilling. I would love to hang out with youfor the week doing cocktails and shopping!

You gotta have the pizza in Greenwich Village. It's the best!

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Have the most brilliant time ever Lori and, I've got to say it, Have loads and loads of cocktails !!!!! You sound so excited that I can't wait to hear all about it. We will miss you. Safe journey. XXXX

Farmgirl Paints said...

Have fun Lori! Can't wait to hear all about it:)

Anonymous said...

oh my... New York! Have fun!!!