Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Potpourri

Well hello...



 
it has been quite a week
but things are looking better
and I truly believe that the prayers we have received
have made a difference

I thank you for all the comments
and kind words
he is feeling a bit better and in turn
I feel better ~ funny how that works

I feel like I need to nest this week-end
maybe it is the change in the weather
I want to bake and  be creative


I want to sit down with a cup of tea and some of this bread
doesn't it look scrumptious!


of course we will be heading out for a hospital visit
and since he is out of town ~ we will make a day of it

the leaves are starting to change
so I will take my camera and hopefully get some shots

wishing everyone a wonderful week-end
and thanking you once again for all that you do.

xo



6 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Lori,
It's so good to hear that Donny is feeling a little better and that you can feel a little more positive.
Such beautiful Autumnal images. Over here it is like high summer.....clear blue skies and very hot (80F) !! It will probably be snowing next week !! haha XXXX

Anonymous said...

I hope you do get to enjoy some nesting time and that you're able to bring sweet encouragement to your friend. I pray for complete healing for him.

Farmgirl Paints said...

happy weekend to ya lori. i love everything little thing you put up there today. made me happy from head to toe. make some pumpkin bread or something. that sounds really good:)

Mikal said...

Wishing you a nesting weekend that over flows your soul! Doesn't that bread look divine? I swear I can taste the sweet cinnamon!

I adore this last image of the old train tracks... I can feel everything I love about the fall in this photo. Great find!!

Hugs and love to you,

Mikal

Andrea Reh said...

That brioche looks simply incredible!

Andrea x

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Tea and rest . . . perfect for all you have been through.

Fondly,
Glenda