Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Potpourri

Hello fall ~ we have been waiting for you...





it has been quite the week
the first one back after vacation is one of the longest
isn't it??



it was a week of getting back into a routine
a week of season premiere's on tv
and weather wise it was gorgeous



the week-end is a clean slate
no plans but hope to do something productive
or at least something fun!




it will be one for catching up on reading
my Folk magazine arrived in the mail yesterday
so I hope to curl up with that!


thank you for all your comments this week
and
no matter what your plans are this week-end
I hope it is the best!


xo

6 comments:

Mikal said...

Happy Weekend to you! I agree, the week is always the longest after the vacation that goes by so fast! :)

Blondie's Journal said...

You really have some great pictures this week, Lori...lots of textures. That's kind of what fall is about, too.

Hoping YOU have a wonderful weekend!

XO,
Jane

Cathi said...

Lovely photos, Lori! I too have a clean slate weekend - yippee! Have a great weekend! xxoo :)

Anonymous said...

the first days after vacation are the worst! I always call it the after vacation blues. Enjoy your sunday!

Rhiannon Bosse said...

Lori! What are those little bunches of deliciousness with what looks to be like a caramel filling? I must get those in my belly asap. Hope your week is nothing but wonderful, friend :) xoxo

Rachel said...

What inspiring pictures!! thanks for sharing! Hope you had a lovely weekend.