Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Potpourri


Friday night and my geese just flew over
a little while ago

I love to hear the honk honk
it gives me a sense of peace ~ kinda weird ~ no.....

via



I never made my relish last week as I had green tomatoes
offer to me for free

yes free ~ one of my favourite words!

so they will not be big enough to pick until this coming week
so you know what I will be doing next weekend

via

via

planning a summer recap post for next week
and enjoying the nice weather while it lasts

via

via

via



via

via
but truth be told ~ this looks kind of nice too.

Happy weekend.


4 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh that last one had me at hello. Happy weekend friend.

Cathi said...

Happy weekend lovely girl. You are right, that last one looks fabulous and just what I need! xxoo

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Gorgeous images of a wondeful Summer turning into Autumn ...... those green tomatoes remind me of one of my favourite films 'Fried Green Tomatoes At The Whistle Stop Cafe' ....... you've probably seen it but, if you haven't, try to ...... it's brilliant.
Happy week-end to you and yours Lori. XXXX

Leslie Harris said...

I agree with Cathi, I'm loving that lovely last photo. Wouldn't it be fun to sit and gab together in that scene? So pretty. And I love Helen Keller's quote too, she was such and amazing woman. Happy Weekend friend!
:)
Leslie