Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday Potpourri

First week back to work after vacation
is always a challenge

getting caught up and back into a routine

missing my morning coffee on the deck
lounging around in my pjs
planning the day ahead ~ yes I miss that


via

but routine is good ~ as long as it does not become a rut
and those tend to happen in the new year
but we will wait and talk about that when the time comes

via

via

I am off to the market tomorrow as I am looking for green tomatoes
to make hubby's favourite relish ~ chow chow

I have a god old Maritime recipe
so I will try my hand at it ~ wish me luck!

via


via

with the cooler weather I also have the urge to bake
so there are a couple of recipes I am itching to try
and this weekend may be the time it will happen

via



I did start working on my bunting this week for the craft room

and also booked a weekend for a little shopping trip this fall with my bestie

plenty to keep me busy

via

via

via

this weekend is the 28th annual balloon festival in a nearby town
we have not gone in years and just may partake in the festivities this year
we will see

whatever you decide to do this weekend
do it with joy


2 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Wishing you a wonderful weekend Lori ....hope you go to the balloon festival ..... I'd love to see photos. I've been in a hot air balloon .... it was great.
Gorgeous images Lori .... I love the look of that pasta ..... will make it next week.
Enjoy your weekend and get those baking tins out !!!! XXXX

Vannessa@Luxuria said...

Such a lovely post and as always your images are gorgeous. Enjoy your weekend x
www.luxuria-jewellery.com
http://luxuria-jewellery.blogspot.com