Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Potpourri

The first day of spring came to us this week
in the form of a snowstorm

via


knowing it was in the forecast
I stopped and bought some spring on the way home
on Tuesday
in the form of yellow tulips ~ a great big bunch
they make me happy

via


via

the Cancer Society is also set up all over
selling daffodils ~ another favourite
so I will get a couple of bunches over the weekend



and after being without his front tooth for over a year
my handsome hubby finally got his implant on Wednesday

his smile is a little bit bigger and brighter now

via

via

on Sunday we will spend the afternoon
watching my best friend's daughter
open gifts as she is expecting next month

so funny shower games and finger sandwiches are on the menu
so much fun

via

via

 it's also maple season
I snapped up some maple cream on the weekend
and bought my boy some maple cream cones
his favourite

via

Looking forward to a jam packed weekend

what's on your agenda?


3 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Weather here is awful too Lori....... rain, sleet and snow and not a sign of Spring !
I have printed off the recipe for Coconut Mousse .... it looks really delicious and decadent....... just the thing for this weather !!
.... and, I am sure that Trevor feels so much better with his new tooth !!
Have a lovely weekend both of you. XXXX

Unknown said...

Ooooh, that maple image had been almost licking my computer screen, yum!!

Gorgeous images Lori....enjoy the daffodils (my favourite too) and have fun at the baby shower.

Happy Week-end my friend XX

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hi Lori,
I'm sure that I commented on this post ...... don't know what went wrong there !! I remember commenting as I printed off the coconut mousse recipe ( yum ) and said that I was sure Trevor must feel good with his new tooth.
..... anyway, hope you had and are having a lovely weekend ..... we have rain, sleet and snow !!!! XXXX