Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday Potpourri


This has been a week of reconnecting
face time
girlfriends

via

via
Monday night was dinner with girls I used to work with
these are kindred spirits ~ we grew up together
have been through so much together 
learned about life together
and I love when we go out to dinner ~ catch up on each others lives
we can be ourselves ~ true blue friends
I love these girls

via

via
then last night another dinner
with another group of girlfriends
talking about kids (them) ~ furry kids (me)
remembering the good times
falling back into the familiar
it is a good thing ~ it really is


via
Christmas shopping is on my mind
I finally have some ideas from family
so I have started my list and now have 2 gifts bought

via


a few little projects lined up for the week-end
along with a new recipe to try

via


via
via
Sunday will be a day to pause
and reflect
and most of all ~ remember those that fought for us
so we can live in a free country today

via


Have a wonderful week-end.

xo

5 comments:

Denise Waghorn said...

Beautiful pictures and sayings. Love that red sweater!

Cathi said...

Sounds like a wonderful week for you, Lori! Enjoy your holiday and weekend! xxoo

Heather said...

Love all these images. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too.

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Time with friends is always such a treat.

Fondly,
Glenda

mimi charmante said...

You always collect the most magical set of photos- this one being the perfect welcome to autumn! This really is my very favorite season~
x