Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Potpourri


Hey there ~ happy week-end!

via
we have had a week of frosty foggy mornings
and sunny afternoons
great for just about anything and it is so nice
to sit on a bench on my afternoon break
and read my book

this is something that is not a normal occurence for us
in the north-east ~ in November

via


hoping that all my US friends had a wonderful
Thanksgiving ~ are you all full of turkey??

via

via


via
 this week-end the Christmas countdown will commence
I will be pulling out the decorations
and choosing what I want to put out this year

via

via
 I have a good portion of my shopping done
and my baking list is done
so I am off to buy my ingredients so I can make the things
that I can throw in the freezer to take the pressure off
closer to Christmas



via
 next week I will start my cards so I can get those in the mail
and my wrap center is all set up
I feel good and hope I can keep this momentum going

via


via
I want to make a big soup on Sunday
so I can make these biscuits to go with it!


so I will be here ~ making lists
and planning and decorating....

Have a wonderful week-end!


3 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hi Lori,
You always have such beautiful images ......... wonderful inspiration for Christmas and the foodie ones look delicious. Let us know how your biscuits turn out.
I have bought nearly all of my presents ........ I'm so organised this year ( although, I say that and then those last few things get forgotten and then there's a mad rush to get them !!)
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy all of your preparations. XXXX

Lou said...

Hi Lori - I need a list of a list of a list! I have so much going on at the moment, but coming to your blog is a little reminder to stop and chill! I love the frosty leaves. More rain than frost here I am afraid. Hmmm ;-) L x

Lou said...

Hi Lori - I need a list of a list of a list! I have so much going on at the moment, but coming to your blog is a little reminder to stop and chill! I love the frosty leaves. More rain than frost here I am afraid. Hmmm ;-) L x