Friday, June 12, 2009

Looking Ahead...

Yes ~ it's me ~ the same person that was snottin' and bawlin' last week-end about not being sure about putting the house on the market. After our talk and decision to just "do it" ~ hey are we Nike people now, I think not! Anywhooo ~ I am looking ahead ~ new house means new stuff...right??

One thing I have been wanting to do for the last year or so is to re-do our bedroom. I so desperately want a new duvet cover and curtains ~ I want it to be all comfy. So now I am thinking ~ I will have a blank canvas to work with and the colors I am gravitating towards are chocolate brown and blue.

I found these ~











something to think about.... and I think I now need chocolate as I am having a craving.

Happy week-end!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chocolate and blue look so stylish, love it! As luck would have it, my little "shampoo boy" is actually wearing chocolate/blue striped pjs as I type - would you be interested in him too?!
Happy Week-end Lori xoxo

Lori said...

You know that I would take him in a heartbeat! You will have to wait until I actually re-do the room though... :o)