Monday, June 8, 2009

Feeling Better Today



After a very soul searching and productive week-end I am feeling much better. I had a great and I mean great talk with my hubby on Saturday morning ~ do we do it or do we put some money into this place and stay?? Well ~ we pondered and talked and decided to let everything just sit for a day ~ that was Saturday.

So I headed to the hardware store to get what a needed for my project (more on that at a later date), worked on a few things, sat in the sun, read my book, had a nap and then got up and cooked a fabulous meal ~ if I do say so myself! We decided over supper that we would "go for it"... Look at it like a blank canvas, a new chapter ~ yours to discover. Ah ~ I do not feel nauseous or like I want to jump off a bridge ~ this is good. To complete my day I received a much needed phone call from my cousin ~ one of my best girls EVER ~ and she also talked things out with me. It put some wind back into my sails and I got so much done on Sunday ~ what a girl.

So ~ I am still de-cluttering, organizing and purging ~ but with a lighter heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad that you had a good discussion and that you decided to move ahead and go for it...woo hoo! These big decisions are never easy are they.....you sound more settled with it now though.....I look forward to following your journey!
xoxo