Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Potpourri

Fa la la la la

via
taking the week off for the last bit of my vacation
was one of the best decisions I have made this year

I have done so much and don't feel like the weeks
leading up to Christmas will go by in a blurr

via
 Monday was baking day ~ 4 kinds of cookies
I still have a couple of things to make
but they are quick and easy things that can be done
in an evening

via

via

via
 the house is fully decorated ~ not that I did a lot this year
but things look festive ~ pics to come...

via



this week-end we will go out and get the tree
so we can bring it in next week
and I will putter away at the lights and we can decorate it
when we want

via
via

via
 I have not done any wrapping yet 
but I love putting on the lights and the music
and spending an evening wrapping ~ curling ribbon ~ signing tags
all with love

via
 I thought my cookie baking was done until Barb posted these on Wednesday
so I have added them to my list
check out the recipe over here

via
 tonight I am picking up my girls after school
and we are headed to the mall
once I have their wishes filled ~ my shopping is basically complete

cards and parcels are in the mail
and despite my dear husband passing on his cold to me
on Wednesday ~ I am feeling a little under the weather
but we will soldier on

Hoping that you weekend is filled with
festive fun!

5 comments:

bec said...

ahhh just want to dive right into your christmas world... I really need to start somewhere.... hot hot weather in tropical Aussie calls for a cool coastal theme I think....hmmm!
Bec x

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

So glad you were able to take the week off. Sounds like your week was busy and fun.

Mend well.

Glenda

Cathi said...

I'm getting into the swing of things - I will be doing a lot of baking and decorating this weekend. Steff comes home from school next weekend so I want to have everything done by then. I am also making a vegan version of my fave bailey's Irish crime so Steff and I can have some festive holiday drinks together! Happy weekend my lovely friend! xxoo.

andi said...

You paint such a pretty picture! I can't wait to be home and hopefully find some time to see your house all decorated up! Your blogs have inspired me and have been doing lots of cooking myself! Miss ya!!

Farmgirl Paints said...

So cozy and perfect. Feel better sweet girl...no time to get sick.