Monday, December 17, 2012

Festive Days


I was asked to pull the pictures from my sidebar
and put them into a post

so here it is!

via
via
it was go go go all week-end
tree trimming ~ cookies to bake
menus to finalize ~ grocery lists to make
and a little gathering on Saturday night
made for busy times



via
I will start my wrapping tonight
love putting on the music and just getting it all done

via


there seems to be something going on every night this week
but that is ok ~ I revel in it this time of year

via
via
after the tragedy of Friday
I stayed off social media for most of the week-end
I just couldn't do it ~ I was too emotional

as I was putting the lights on the tree on Saturday
I broke down ~ a snotty mess of tears

those families are in my prayers

via



I love getting around to visit the blogs right now
so many pretty things

via

via

via



Hope your week-end was full of more smiles than tears.

xo

3 comments:

Carissa Anne said...

Oh thank you!!!!!! Those are some lovely pictures!!!!!!

Yes, I brought down in a snotty mess too, I'm praying for these families, God Bless Them.

Cathi said...

My heart is broken for all of those families involved. I know all to well about gun violence and it brought up all the emotions from my dads murder again. I've been loving on my baby girl ever since she got home. I can't even imagine what the parents are going thru. My prayers are with them all! My weekend was very similar to yours and we have several dinners and parties this week - as hard as it is I am going to enjoy each moment with my loved ones and cherish them. As usual your photos are fabulous my friend! hugs and love to you! xxoo

Unknown said...

Lovely photos as usual, Lori. I hope you have a peaceful holiday season. I plan to take a bit of a break myself - not completely, but mostly.