Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Potpourri

Vacation is drawing to a close
and I have done exactly what I wanted to this week
which was a whole lot of nothing

via

via
 I spent most of it alone
as Trev had something else in the works
but that is ok

unknown


I finished one book and I am almost done another

I napped

I walked with Miss Molly

via

via
 I got to two flea markets on Sunday

and to an antique store I have been wanting to visit
for awhile now

via

via

Wednesday I picked Sam up after school and we headed to the shore
we walked the wharf
then frolicked on the beach

I do have pictures which I will post soon


via
 I still need to clean my house
and finish my laundry

the containers need to be emptied as the heat really
kicked the crap out of them this year
that and the lack of rain

and I need a mum ~ I must get out today for that

via

via

the days have been gorgeous ~ hot and not feeling like fall is coming
but the nights cool off to remind us that it is indeed September.

Thank you for all your wonderful comments on my teal post
it's a gentle reminder each year to each of us

Wishing you all a wonderful week-end
full of sunshine and smiles!


3 comments:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

Sounds perfect.

Fondly,
Glenda

Cathi said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely vacation to me! Glad you had some time to yourself to do as you please. Love, hugs and smiles to you sweet friend! xxoo

Delena said...

Now that's my kind of vacation. !