Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Potpourri


Yeah for Friday!!




how was your week?



I was crazy busy at work
so I put in my ear buds
and rocked out to some favorites
and tried no to sing out loud

I find it helps keep me focused
and my productivity
when you are working on spreadsheets all day!



not much new here
which is not always a bad thing



going out for some drinks on the week-end
so that is always fun



and making some plans for a nice dinner on Sunday
since I will be working on Monday
and won't be able to do anything spectacular



I predict something chocolate
for my boy
not sure yet if I will make something simple like brownies

or try something new...



it really does not matter what we do
as long as we are together


your comments this week
made me smile

I hope you know how special you make me feel...

wishing you all a wonderful week-end
xo


3 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hi Lori,
Sound's as if you have a lovely weekend planned.....and a yummy chocolate dessert of some sort. You can't beat a bit of chocolate, can you ?!!......and, what beautiful images for a Friday.
Hope that the weather has improved a little Lori. We have had boring old rain for a couple of days !!
Enjoy your weekend. XXXX

Blondie's Journal said...

Your pictures always make me feel happy and peaceful. I'm glad that you have some fun plans for the weekend. We are doing almost the same thing, as my husband works later into the evening on Monday {well every day}. A little chocolate sounds wonderful. Have a great weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

XO,
Jane

Cathi said...

Your week sounds like mine, as I have been doing spreadsheets all week too!!

Gorgeous photos, Lori and your weekend sounds fab!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! xxoo :)