Sunday, October 4, 2009

Paparazzi

During our first full day
in New York City
we ventured down around
Central Park

We were by The Plaza Hotel
and noticed that there was
something going on...


The buzz was all around
we had wandered by
a location shoot
of SATC 2

I was quite excited
straining my neck to see what I could see
security kept moving the crowd
and moving...and moving...

They were prepping for a shot
by this fountain

there were extra's everywhere
huddling
taking direction
getting into place

Then security came along
and cleared the sidewalk
there were people on the street
trying to get a look
the crew was afraid
someone would get hurt

So I had to give up my front row viewing spot
and move across the street!
How on earth
am I suppose to get a shot of SJP
from across the street
for my lovely friend
from across the pond!

Like a good girl though
across the street I went
and used my super duper zoom

If you click on this picture
I do believe that Kristen Davis IS there
and I got the BACK of SJP's head


I really, really tried
I did...I did

this is for Simone & Tracy
You have to give me a E for Effort!

xo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks Lori.....10/10 for effort!!

I see Kristen Davis really clearly - which one is SJP...is she in white? Talking to the guy in the waistcoat? Altho actually that hair looks a little dark for her.....I don't know!!! LOL

Thank you :)

Lori said...

I think that is her in white ~ not sure as I was told to go ACROSS THE STREET!!! lol ~ oh well ~ like I said, I did try...

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh Lori,
What a star you are...well done. You did so well.
I would have got some passer by's head, if it had been me!!!! I think that you went beyond the call of duty, to get that shot.
What is this fascination that we have to see famous people ? I watched a programme, last night, about Andy Warhol and, apparently, we don't even care if we see look-a-likes instead. That still pleases us !!
I think that you missed your vocation...you should have been a member of the paparazzi !! XXXX

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, that IS her in white.....I didn't realise you could click to enlarge......very cool!!!

She was photographed in the same white dress - must have been the same day - in another shot for the movie.

Thank you my friend.....you are good!!!! xo

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

AHHHHHH!!! I am so glad you gave me the link, I was looking around your page he other day for it!! SOOO EXCITING. You are so sweet, honestly, I love this. You were so close to her and the whole crew, I am going crazy! That is so exciting!! Thank you, Lori, for sharing!! :) YAY!!