Monday, October 19, 2009

Luminaire

Lighting is key
whether it is in decorating your home
or an event

it can set the mood

make a statement

be elegant

or fun

it can be little

or big

a multi colored path

or a lovely white

I found this on line
and I loved it and wanted to share...

Light of Friendship

I've seen the light
and it's in you
in everything you are
and in everything you do

It's a perfect light
that shines for all to see
it radiates from you
and has pierced the heart of me

The light is from a friend
it's a light that keeps me warm
it lets me know how loved I am
and keeps me safe from harm

To you my friend I am thankful
in each and every way
for you lift my spirits up
with every passing day

To know that you are here from for me
it makes me feel alive
because it's your friendship's light
upon which my love thrives

"Thank You" isn't good enough
but they're the only words I know
it is your light of friendship
that gives my world it's glow


Anonymous

~~~~~~


When I started this blog

I did not realize how many wonderful people

I would "meet" and get to know.


With my 100th post coming up

I wanted to say Thank You

to everyone that has stopped in to visit

and left little notes


xo

11 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

No sweets?! Love the post and the poem anyways. You do meet the cream of the crop here though!

Cathi said...

What a beautiful poem, Lori. I feel the same way about everyone that I have "met" thru blogging...I couldn't have asked for a better group of friends...:) XXOO P.S. Lovely lighting photos...!

Anonymous said...

Happy soon to be 100th post! What a lovely post today!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Lori.....I love the multi-coloured path.

And the poem is just lovely :)

Simone xo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mimi charmante said...

what a lovely post - and the photos are divine!
congratulations on nearing 100!
xx

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Thank you, Lori for such lovely posts since you started your blog.
and well done on nearly reaching 100 posts. .... i have thoroughly enjoyed reading them.
I love this one.....lights are so pretty and give such a lovely ambience, don't they ?
I have loved blogging and making such wonderful friends from all over the world, as you have. XXXX

Unknown said...

Lori this was an awesome post! I love all of the gorgeous lighting, but the poem is what makes this post so great...so special! Thanks for sharing sweetie and woo hoo on nearing 100 posts!!!

:) T

Farmgirl Paints said...

Lori that was so sweet. Loved the lights. That tunnel and then those lit up dresses...wow!! So glad I met you too. Isn't blogging fun?? Congrats on your 100 posts:)

Claire Mercado-Obias said...

These are pretty! Love the first one and the one with the dresses!

Relyn Lawson said...

Oh, my gosh! Where did you find all these pictures? Did you really take them? Oh my! I am longing to walk that multi-colored path.