Monday, June 11, 2012

In Bloom

Spring is one of my favorite seasons
maybe it is all the colour

all the green ~ the blooms


this is a white lilac taken down at Trev's parents camp
I love that it has a tinge of mauve
it is gorgeous


my hanging baskets this year
million bells ~ year after year
I love them


a couple more camp shots



I filled the old washtub ~ better this year I hope
since it has better drainage ~ hoping it fills out and the climbing nasturtiums 
bloom and climb!



my new little revamped bed out back
picking up some perennials but also keeping some annual favorites
like my cosmos ~ can't have a garden without them!

This week-end was jam packed
out both nights and had a ball

Friday night was old friends and saying
remember that time....
great memories

the next night was a great dinner
and lots of wine
home a little earlier ~ another wonderful night 
with one of my favorite people ever

then Sunday was spent snuggled on the couch with 
Samantha ~ eating chips and dip ~ dill pickle please
and watching a movie
a perfect way to spend a rainy Sunday afternoon.

4 more days to work
and then vacation

looking so forward to it!

Hope you had a fabulous week-end
and that the sunshine warms your face this week
and makes you smile.

xo

4 comments:

Mikal said...

We are all getting busy with this gorgeous weather outside, aren't we?! I finally got to work in my yard too... I think I was having withdrawals!

Cosmos - be still my heart. I bought some of the sea-shell blend this year. My ground was too bed to plant over the weekend, so I HAVE to get them in this one coming up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori! :)

You have lovely garden flowers.
White lilacs are my favorite! After peonies, of course. :)
Happy vacation! yippee!

Barbara said...

Just happened upon your blog and I love your garden photos. I plan to return often. Come visit my blog and see my garden.

Unknown said...

Oh, I'd love to have a mauve-tipped white lilac! and your flower pots and beds are gorgeousness!