Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday Potpourri


This is me...
not really 

but I am not only doing the Friday dance this week


I am doing a happy dance of epic proportions
because as of 6:00 tonight
I am on vacation 
 
and it's been a long haul since the last one!

via

via

so today it is all about sunshine
and happy thoughts


via

already half way through June and I have to wonder
where on earth does the time go

really ~ in the blink of an eye

unknown


via

so plans include...

playing in the dirt

spending time with my hubby

reading ~ finishing one book and starting another

I hope to find some local berries

relaxing
 
via


via

 but first on Sunday night I will be packing a bag
because Monday I am heading out of town

via

I am going on a little girls trip with one of my dearest friends

you know the one you can sit and talk for hours with

or drive 2 hours and just sing.

We are heading stateside to do a little shopping
and hope to find a few vintage treasures while we are there too.

I am just looking forward to being off
shut the brain off for a bit.

So I wish you a wonderful week-end
hug your Dad on Father's Day
and smile

it looks good on you!

xo


5 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Well yay! I'm doing the happy dance with you. Your plans sound perfect.

Anonymous said...

I am always here waiting for your words and your photos
hugs, Daniela

Cathi said...

Sounds like wonderful vacation plans enjoy every second! I wish I could hug my daddy but will have to do so with my heart! Smiling as I always do - life is too short not to! Love and hugs to you, sweet girl! Safe travels! xxoo

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Dear Lori,
Wishing you a wonderful holiday and a deserved rest and hope that you find some great things on your shopping spree.
Sorry that I've been absent for a while ..... my computer finally gave up on me and I am now getting to grips with my new MacBook Pro !! XXXX

Mikal said...

I'm dancing happy for you too!

Have a GREAT vacation! Sing loud, shop hard, and laugh till your tummy hurts!!

Love you and "see" you when you get back!