Saturday, December 10, 2011

Project Generator


Happy Saturday peeps!

I am so excited to tell you about a couple of things
that warm this little ole heart of mine


my dear dear friend Simone
over at The Bottom of the Ironing Basket
has done something for another friend

and after all ~ it is the season for giving....right?!

is an appeal for 


I will not go on about it here, but please visit Simone's
blog here and read about what she is doing
she is a doll ~ she really is.

I also have an exciting giveaway to tell you about
another dear friend ~ who just happens to be Jaja Barb's daughter
and someone that some of you know and love
is having a giveaway

Kim of the beautiful Kimberly Taylor Images
has one of these babies 

I want I want I want

plus a couple of other things
so if you head on over there and show her some love
this could be yours...

plus if you make a donation to Project Generator
you will receive an extra entry

that's a win ~ win in my book of love today!

I am off to put a million little lights on my tree
and take my butter out of the fridge ~ I see cookies in my future!

Happy Week-end everyone
and show some love.

xo


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you SO much Lori....thank you for your donation too, I really appreciate your support.

Have a lovely day, wish I could be there eating those cookies with you :)XX