Friday, July 31, 2009

Girls Week-end

I was fortunate enough to have *company* from Thursday night until this past Wednesday morning. She is the person I call my best girl ever. I love her to pieces and although we live 1000 miles apart ~ whenever we see each other it is like it was yesterday. I dare say we know everything about one another ~ well almost everything!

While she was here we had a couple of family get togethers ~
Saturday we had a BBQ and the whole clan was here.

These are the cousin's ~ enjoying a beverage or two or three...

My brother has had a rough time of late and is using a walker right now so we
"pimped his ride"
complete with a basket, a horn, a light, a rear view mirror, a drink holder
and some streamers to complete the look!


We set up the bar ~ blender drinks galore along with some Jello shots for fun!

Strawberry Daiquiris were the fav of the day....

Molly was plum tuckered out as she had so many people to pay attention to her ~ she finally gave up and pulled up her own chair to catch some zzz's.


Sunday we went to my cousin's place and along with more beverages and BBQ
we played a friendly game of washer toss...

If you have not played this game ~ it is F*U*N!!

We of course did some shopping and went to see....
I highly recommend it ~ we thought it was hilarious!!!

All in all ~ we had a wonderful time together ~
reminisced about old times and made some new memories.

1 comment:

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

Oh my gosh... so much fun. Love the pictures... looks like you had a very fun weekend!