Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Potpourri

Ahh Friday

happy to see the weekend arrive after a long cold week


although this is not the view from my actual door
it is still pretty white out there and the banks are really high

I will see if I can get some pictures taken this weekend



via

so with the cold comes soup making
sweater wearing ~ tea drinking
snuggling in with recorded tv and our furry kids
kind of days

via


via

this looks so good and blueberries
so really ~ it's a win win
love the blue
via


via

tomorrow night we have a date
going to a concert ~ hubby is finally using his Christmas present
and we are both looking forward to it

via



via

so while those on the west coast get to enjoy the flowers in bloom
open windows with the curtains blowing in the breeze
and thoughts of planting and gardening

via

I will be dreaming of a time when I can sit somewhere like this
with a glass of wine and take it all in
I would say in about 2 months time!

Happy weekend.




2 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

it's coming girl! from the looks of your front porch it may take a bit, but it's coming!!! loved that sweater by the way;)

Leslie Harris said...

How was the concert Lori? I hope you had a great time. I just clicked over to the soup recipe and found some healthy ideas for my crock pot. The hubby and I are trying to shed a few pounds. Thanks for sharing the links..
xo
Leslie