Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Potpourri & a Winner!




Friday

nuff said


it has been a busy week


shopping


decorating


organizing


I am too pooped to party
well ~ maybe not that pooped!


we will bring the tree in tonight
so it can be decorated over the week-end


along with some baking


tomorrow night is party night
a get together with some good friends



our mild weather has made way
for a dusting of snow
and freezing temperatures


not enough to make one of these yet
but there will be loads of time for that!



thank you for the lovely comments this week
they mean the world to me


the winner of my little giveaway was #9
Lissa from
Humble Pie


you win the ornament in the first shot
and
this little selection of some of my favorite Christmas items

Congrats to you sweetie!
email me...

Wishing everyone a wonderful week-end!


7 comments:

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Hi LOri,
Nice to know that you have had a dusting of snow.....makes it so Christmassy, doesn't it ?
Sounds as if you have been really busy this week. We have bought our tree and, after I have cleaned the house from top to bottom, we will bring it in and decorate it.
Next weekend we are going out to dinner in London for our daughter-in-law's birthday. We have been to this restaurant before and they have a long, long cocktail list !!!! I shall think of you when I am sipping on my first one !! haha
Oh, and well done to Lissa. XXXX

Chez Zizi said...

Lovely photos Lori. I do love that ornament in the first shot, did you make it? If so I need to know how to do that one! It is cold out there and I am freezing all the time - too early to be this cold! We have a busy weekend here too this weekend - Hanukkah party with the two families - I am hosting - OMG 18 people! Then my holiday baking and crafting. Congrats to Lissa!
Have a great weekend.
Zizette

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oh goodie...congrats Lissa!!! Love that snowman pic Lori:)

Mikal said...

Yay Lissa!!!

Have a great weekend beautiful girlie!

Anonymous said...

oh Thank you Lori! Yay! I can't wait to share some of your favorite Christmas items with you!!

Have fun at your party!!!! And making your home all festive. muah!

Unknown said...

wow i love these pics!

Missy
Enter my Christmas giveaway!
http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com/2010/12/exclusive-christmas-giveaway.html

Cathi said...

I can't believe I missed this gorgeous post!! Congrats Lissa on your wonderful prize, you lucky girl!! xxoo :)