Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Potpourri




the hustle and bustle is here
have you been caught up in the whirl of it all
or are you laid back and just biding your time for the big sprint
at the end

via

via

although I could curl up in a ball and pretty much sleep most of the day
I will go down swinging

busy week ~ overtime at work busy
and something going on almost every night 
tis the season

via

via

I needed some festive ~ some red
because you know how I feel about red

looking forward to bringing the tree in tonight
then we will have lights ~ a party
some wrapping ~ hot chocolate drinking
cookie eating ~ secret santa gift prepping weekend

via

via

snow in the forecast for Sunday
hope it warms things up because baby it's cold outside!


via

via

I have been keeping up with you by reading via Bloglovin
but hope to get around this weekend to leave some comments

hope you have the best weekend.

xo


3 comments:

Barbara Lilian in France said...

Always love the pictures you choose, simple decorations that look so charming. I hope you have a lovely weekend decorating your tree. We are not at home this year,so I'm not putting up a tree, I'll find a nice branch to hang some of my favourite decorations. We're going to the Dordogne further south than where we live in France, to be with our daughter and our lovely grandsons.I look forward to seeing your tree decorated.

Cathi said...

Sounds like your weekend plans are plenty! My friend had a frosting party last night and we decorated around 900 cookies and then had a karaoke sing along afterwards - pretty fun evening after a long day saying goodbye to our friend Rocco. ( it was much needed). Steff is coming home tonight and we will get the tree tomorrow and get on with all of our festivities! Enjoy your weekend, lovely lady! xxoo

Leslie Harris said...

Yes the hustle and bustle is definitely here. We just got back in town from Salt Lake City for my hubby's company party and I need to get going with my shopping but I'm trying to stay calm, and enjoy the moments too. It's hard not to feel like I'm behind. I hope you're having a nice weekend Lori.