Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Leaves are Falling....


Every day on the way to work
I check out my favourite trees

all the gorgeous colours
and trunks so big around that your arms would not stretch around them

on the weekend I promised myself that I would head out with my camera
and capture those ~ the ones I have been admiring
from afar


well the trip sadly did not happen
life got in the way

and then it rained on Sunday
I know ~ I am really good with excuses

I was sad to see that one of my favs is already naked
but a couple of other ones are still hanging in there
maybe this coming weekend.....


2 comments:

Cathi said...

You have quite the beautiful array of colors around your neck of the woods! Loving your photos! I hope you're having a fabulous week, sweet lady! xxoo

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Our leaves are just begining to turn Lori and, because of all the rain that we have had, they are staying green longer. It really is a beautiful time of the year, isn't it ? XXXX